Broussard Home Services is a veteran-owned roofing contractor in Puyallup, WA. As a premium roofing contractor, we take pride in providing local homeowners with quality full roofing systems at an affordable price.
We recently installed a new Malarkey Roofing system in Puyallup, WA. The homeowner opted to go with the Vista shingle in the color Storm Grey. The Malarkey Vista roofing shingle is a uniquely engineered shingle that stands above all other products in its category.
- Utilizes NexGen rubberized asphalt, giving it superior flexibility and granule retention, which extends the life of the shingle.
- The asphalt has a large percentage of recycled tires and milk jugs, making it a true product of sustainability.
- Has a special coating over the granules which pull pollution out of the air, turning them into water soluble ions.
- A 30-square Malarkey roof is equivalent to planting 1-2 trees in regards to its impact on air quality.
- Carries a 50-year limited lifetime warranty with a strong 12-year non-prorated period.
Not only did our homeowner get a full roofing system installed to protect their most valuable asset, their home has become a beacon of sustainability in their neighborhood. All of this was accompanied by the rock-solid customer service and long standing quality that the Broussard family has been providing homeowners in the Puget Sound area for decades.
If you are thinking about re-roofing in Puyallup, WA, make sure Broussard Home Services is on your list of contractors to contact. We provide a no-pressure, consultative-sales approach that is customer-friendly. Look forward to seeing you soon!
How much does an estimate appointment cost?
The initial site visit and estimate are free!
Do you have any financing options?
Yes, we offer in-house financing. Contact us to learn more.
How long do projects usually take?
A full-scale remodeling project can typically take anywhere between 1-3 months depending on the scope of work. Outside factors such as permitting and weather can cause delays however.
New construction projects can take anywhere between 4-6 months after permitting.
Roofs can take 1-3 days depending on size and condition; weather is also a big factor with roofing timelines.