Broussard Home Services is a veteran-owned roofing contractor in Puyallup, WA. As a premium roofing contractor, we take pride in providing local homeowners with quality full roofing systems at an affordable price.
We recently installed a new Malarkey Roofing system in Puyallup, WA. The homeowner opted to go with the Vista shingle in the color Storm Grey. The Malarkey Vista roofing shingle is a uniquely engineered shingle that stands above all other products in its category.
- Utilizes NexGen rubberized asphalt, giving it superior flexibility and granule retention, which extends the life of the shingle.
- The asphalt has a large percentage of recycled tires and milk jugs, making it a true product of sustainability.
- Has a special coating over the granules which pull pollution out of the air, turning them into water soluble ions.
- A 30-square Malarkey roof is equivalent to planting 1-2 trees in regards to its impact on air quality.
- Carries a 50-year limited lifetime warranty with a strong 12-year non-prorated period.
Not only did our homeowner get a full roofing system installed to protect their most valuable asset, their home has become a beacon of sustainability in their neighborhood. All of this was accompanied by the rock-solid customer service and long standing quality that the Broussard family has been providing homeowners in the Puget Sound area for decades.
If you are thinking about re-roofing in Puyallup, WA, make sure Broussard Home Services is on your list of contractors to contact. We provide a no-pressure, consultative-sales approach that is customer-friendly. Look forward to seeing you soon!